: 87/S - Pedagogical Studies
: up to 2008/2009
Prof. Stefano Tomelleri
- e-mail email@example.com
- tel. +39 035 2052 926
- The training of professionals with a high level of competences, able to operate in the research and consultancy sector in
educational procedures, the planning of social interventions and training within organizations
- To provide competences in the planning, co-ordination, execution and monitoring of educational interventions and training in
intercultural relations also in a non-scholastic sphere.
- Co-operation, voluntary work and the services sector
- Research Institutes and Foundations
- Organization for planning and social intervention within the territory, as free lancer, in Public Administration and local educational organizations.
The degree courses offered by the Faculty include training activities linked to students' learning processes and their theses.
Traineeships involve collaboration between the University and various host bodies, both with the same formative and vocational
training aims and following the same study plans (with the aid of tutors and supervising teaching staff) and with the same
Training is offered in cooperation with public bodies, companies, service industries, institutions, and in Public Administration
structures at both a national and international level.
To back up such traineeships the Faculty offers a tutoring service carried out by the following: a tutor co-ordinator (who deals with
the relations between study activities linked to traineeships and the curricular activities covered by the Degree Course), a
co-ordinator of relationships between the Faculty and the territory (this person deals with the agreements made with public bodies and
conventions with various organizations, and the agreed collaboration as regards research and training), tutors (who work closely with
the supervising teaching staff and advise trainees on writing reports concerning their experiences.
The Faculty also collaborates with projects and arranges international exchanges with the Universities of
Barcelona, Perpignan, Geneva, Freiburg ...
Further information is available on the website: www.unibg.it/LS-CPRE