: LM-81 - Cooperation and Development
: Prof. Mauro Mazza
- e-mail email@example.com
- tel. +39 035 2052 635
Information on Councelling and Course structure
: Prof. Paola Gandolfi
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- To acquire an advanced knowledge of educational, psychological, sociological, economic, historical, political and juridical
subjects in order to enable the analysis and the interpretation of specific educational, social, economic and institutional features
of the emerging countries.
- To tackle the issues related to Human Rights, both in the European and in the worldwide context, particularly as far as the
problems related with Cultural and People's Rights are concerned, in order to thoroughly inquire their effectiveness.
- To develop the necessary scientific skills for the creation, the planning and the implementation of emergency actions and of
integrated projects and programs of development cooperation , of economic and social development and of institutional
The profession figures and studies prosecution perspectives are:
- specialists in human, social and managerial sciences for Research Institutes with an international outreach, for NGOs and for
other organisations active in the field of the elaboration and the management of international projects (at a regional, national and
- specialists in training and research: cooperation with both public (Universities, business associations, trade unions, Chamber of
Commerce) and private (banks, associations for cooperation, etc…) institutes of research
- Development workers for local (Municipalities, Provinces, Regions, Dioceses), national, international and civil society
- Experts in the field of Human Rights and of development cooperation; officials of public administrations, of international
organisations (UN, EU, World Bank) and of local institutions (decentralized cooperation developed by Regions, Provinces,
Municipalities) with a subsidiarity view
- Trainers of the NGOs and of industrial sector middle managers.
First level University degree or suitable foreign qualification.
Adequate knowledge of an European language.
Further information is available on the website: www.unibg.it/LS-DUECI