: LM-37 / 42/S - Euro-American Languages and Literatures
Prof. Elena Agazzi
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. +39 035 2052 718
- To acquire a thorough knowledge of the history of literature and the culture of European and American civilizations from various
- Fluency in at least one of the main languages spoken in Europe and the Americas
- Expertise on at least one of the important civilizations of Europe and the Americas
- The ability to use the main information technology tools.
Planning, co-ordination and cultural mediation as well as specific competence (historical and literary expertise) relating to European
and Pan-American cultures and literature, as well as a good theoretical knowledge of their main features.
- European and Pan-American Languages and Literatures
- European (up to 2010/2011)
- Methodological (up to 2010/2011)
- Pan-American (up to 2010/2011)
Recognition of certification
International certification attesting students' knowledge of foreign languages are recognized.
Traineeship activities linked to students' studies and their final exam. These are in compliance with agreements between the University
and host organizations and are closely monitored by tutors and supervising teaching staff.
The Faculty offers a tutoring service aimed at assisting newly-enrolled students, helping and advising them as regards their studies
and in compiling their study plans.
Further information is available on the website: www.unibg.it/LS-LLEPA