: LM-38 - Foreign Languages for International Communication
Prof. Dorothee Heller
- e-mail: email@example.com
- tel. +39 035 2052 731
- To acquire a thorough knowledge of at least two of the languages used in international communication
- To obtain a knowledge of the cultural, historical, economic and social backgrounds of the countries where the student's chosen
languages are spoken
- A good basic knowledge of the main social sciences, economic and legal subjects
- The ability to use information technology tools.
- Positions of responsibility in Italian companies, public administration, non-profit organizations and charities, local
- Positions in international organizations, enterprises concerned with co-operation and development aid
- Experts employed in public institutions involved in economic, social and cultural integration
- Training of prospective language researchers.
- Modern Languages for International Communication and Cooperation
- Languages for International Communication (up to 2010/2011)
- Languages for International Cooperation (up to 2010/2011)
Recognition of certification
International certification attesting students' knowledge of foreign languages are recognized.
Traineeship activities linked to students' studies and their final exam. These are in compliance with agreements between the University
and host organizations and are closely monitored by tutors and supervising teaching staff.
The Faculty offers a tutoring service aimed at assisting newly-enrolled students, helping and advising them as regards their studies
and in compiling their study plans.
Further information is available on the website: www.unibg.it/LS-LMCCI