: L-11 - Modern Languages and Culture
Prof. Ugo Persi
- e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. +39 035 2052 735
- Good, basic knowledge of theoretical linguistics and in Italian language and literature
- Complete written and spoken competence in at least two foreign languages besides Italian (one of which must be a language spoken in
the EU) as well as a knowledge of the cultural heritage of the countries where these languages are spoken
- The ability to use the main computer systems
- To provide suitable professional training for admission to specialized courses for the teaching of foreign languages at various
- Employment in public and private companies dealing with foreign countries
- In national, international and government institutions dealing with co-operation and development
- In publishing, communications, radio and TV, journalism
- Public and private companies operating in the tourist industry.
- Far East Cultures and Literatures
- Linguistics and Literatures
- Tourism and Culture
- Fine Arts and Literatures (up to 2010/2011)
- Linguistics and Philology (up to 2010/2011)
For Italian and the two languages chosen a certain level of competence is required. This is ascertained by means of an entry
Further information is available on the website: www.unibg.it/LT-LLSM
SERVICES FOR THE DEGREE COURSE
On the University web-site on-line foreign language tests are available (French, English,
Spanish, Russian and German) and a pass mark attests that the students has the linguistic skills
required to follow the lessons offered by the Faculty of Foreign Languages and Literatures.
On enrolment, students will take an entrance test to prove their competences.
Students who are not up to the standard required in one of the languages chosen as a basic subject are obliged to attend the relative
intensive preparatory course which will be held from September to October. Students who are not up to standard in both languages
chosen will have to further their knowledge by using the learning aids offered by the University Language Centre.
The Faculty offers a tutoring service aimed at assisting newly enrolled students, guiding and
advising them in their learning activities and helping them to decide their plan of studies.
Recognition of Certificates
Certificates attesting to competence in a foreign language obtained during the last five solar
years are recognized. This is valid for French (DELF,DALF), English (PET, Trinity, FCE, CAE),
Russian (TBU,TRK), Spanish (DELE) and German (ZD,ZDIB, ZMF). The certificate attesting to
computer skills (ECDL- European Computer Driving Licence) is also recognized.