: 34 - Psychological Sciences and Techniques
: up to 2008/2009
Prof. Maria Luisa Rusconi
- e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- tel. +39 035 2052 962
- To give students a thorough knowledge of the basic theoretical and methodological elements and modes of operation characterizing
the various sectors of psychology
- Interdisciplinary training with emphasis on epistemological, anthropological, historical and sociological aspects
- To provide a thorough knowledge of quantitative, qualitative, experimental, conversational, and ethnographic methods and
techniques, as well as co-operative research
- The acquisition of operative and applicative competences which assist research.
- In the psychosocial field (individual, social and organizational interventions) with particular emphasis on scholastic concerns,
training, family, health, work and environmental aspects
- Assessment and psychometric testing
- Counselling for individuals, couples, families, groups, communities and organizations
- Psychological research within local, national and international institutions and organizations.
The course enrolment is programmed for 300 students.
Further information is available on the website: www.unibg.it/LT-STP
SERVICES FOR THE DEGREE COURSE
Evaluation tests are freely available on line on the University Website for the following foreign
languages: French, English, Spanish and German. Passing these tests ensures that students have
the minimum linguistic competences required to then take the Foreign Language Tests attesting to
their knowledge of the language which are part of their Plan of Studies.
The Faculty offers a tutoring service involving teaching staff, tutors and students. The aim is
to assist and advise students in their studies. In particular, help is given to students
enrolling in the weeks just before lessons start and assistance is given as regards transfers
from vecchio ordinamento to nuovo ordinamento, and from other universities or other degree
courses. Advice is given also as regards the student’s choice of specialization and his study and
Various opportunities are offered which are linked to the student's training and thesis topic.
These are the result of collaboration between the University and host companies or public bodies,
both of which aim to identify the trainee's objectives, plan the activities to be undertaken by
the trainee (backed up and supervised by the university teaching staff and tutors) and outline
the end result.
The Faculty has implemented collaboration and international exchanges with the Universities of
Barcelona, Perpignan, Geneva, Freiburg ...