PLM - Laboratory of Product Lifecycle Management
Contact: Prof. Caterina Rizzi
Address: Department of Engineering - POINT via Pasubio - Dalmine (BG)
- Suite for product development (3D CAD and CAE systems): NX, UGS Velocity Series, SolidEdge, SolidWorks, CATIAV5, RhinoCeros,
Inventor, NASTRAN, Jack, etc.
- Environment for design and 3D simulation of non-rigid products, such as clothing, developed during european and national research projects
- Tools for systematic innovation (TRIZ and GTI) of product and process: TechOptimizer and Creax
- Management systems for product data and documents: SolidEdge Insight and Teamcenter
- Tools for re-engineering of product development process: SystemArchitect
||Server Ulixe EasyCluster by Elettrodata
||Spectrum Z510 by Z Corporation
This unique, 24-bit color, 3D printing capability produces color models that accurately reflect your original design data. Color models
communicate more information than any other type of rapid prototype, providing you with a strategic advantage in product development.