- The training plan has 3 types of courses:
- Compulsory courses (*)
- Courses for Applied Economics (**)
- Courses for Management (***)
- The compulsory courses must be attended by all the doctoral students. They are basic introductory courses and transversal methodological courses.
- Courses in Applied Economics profile are compulsory for PhD students conducting research in Economics.
- Management Profile Courses are mandatory for PhD students conducting research in Management.
- Non-compulsory courses will be activated ONLY in the presence of at least 3 PhD students enrolled in the course (not necessarily to the profile). Any exceptions are delegated to the Coordinator, also taking into account possible visits by other PhD students.
The teaching program is based on two parts:
- acquisition of research methodologies, which includes the first two periods (Introductory & Methods)
- courses on research Topics
Introductory courses (57 hours) - October / November
- Statistics (15 hours) (*)
- Econometrics (15 hours) (*)
- Mathematics (15 hours) (*)
- Game theory (12 hours) (**)
Method courses (108 hours) - December / February
- Advance econometrics (24 hours) (*)
- Management methods (39 hours) (***)
- Applied economics methods (45 hours) (**)
Topic courses (102 hours) - April / May
- Entrepreneurship (15 hours) (***)
- Strategy & Innovation (15 hours) (***)
- Advanced Industrial Organization (15 hours) (**)
- Applied economics (21 hours) (**)
- Financial modeling (21 hours) (**)
- Economics of institutions (15 hours) (**)
Academic programmes and courses materials