It is necessary to know the subjects listed in the program of the exam DIRITTO SANITARIO of the triennial Corso di Laurea in INGEGNERIA DELLE TECNOLOGIE PER LA SALUTE.
1. Knowledge of the fundamentals rights and legislative principles related to legal medicine.
2. Capability to operate in the juridical framework of management of technologies in medicine.
3. Capability to envisage innovative products and services for health evaluating their compatibility to fundamental rights and laws “by design”.
1. Introduction about legal medicine and forensic science.
2. Medicine and scientific method: deductive, inductive, abductive inferences.
3. Fundamentals rights, the Italian Constitution and the public law, introduction to civil law and criminal law.
4. From anthropometry to biometry.
5. Thanatology. Mortuary police regulation. Organ transplanting.
6. Causality in philosophy, law and bio-medico legal science. Medico-legal methodology and criteria. Damages lesions and personal injuries.
7. Forensic toxicology. Psychoactive substances and addiction. Fitness to drive a vehicle.
8. Assessment of damage and responsibility. Biological injury, damage to the ability to work. Other types of damage.
9. Technical expert evaluation and assessment.
10. The health and safety of workers.
11. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) in research and clinical activities.
12. Responsibilities in the use of medical devices and Regulation (EU) 2017/745 of 5 April 2017.
13. Responsibilities in the use of diagnostic device and Regulation (EU) 2017/746 of 5 April 2017.
Cazzaniga A., Cattabeni C.M., Luvoni R., Zoja R. “Compendio di Medicina Legale e delle Assicurazioni” UTET, 2018.
Class lectures with presentation and discussion of slides.
Attendance of lessons is highly recommended.
Scientific sector MED/43.