It is necessary to know the subjects listed in the program of the exam DIRITTO SANITARIO of the triennial Corso di Laurea in INGEGNERIA DELLE TECNOLOGIE PER LA SALUTE.
1. Knowledge of the fundamentals rights and legal principles related to forensic medicine and forensic science.
2. Capability to operate in the legal system related to the management of technologies in medicine.
3. Capability to envisage innovative products and services for health based on the evaluation of their compatibility to fundamental rights and laws “by design”.
1. Introduction about Forensic Medicine and Forensic Science.
2. Medicine and scientific method: deductive, inductive, abductive inferences.
3. Forensic Medicine and legal systems. Fundamentals rights, the Italian Constitution and the public law, introduction to civil law and criminal law.
4. Disasters and human identification. From anthropometry to biometry. Forensic Radiology.
5. Thanatology. Mortuary police regulation. Organ transplanting.
6. Causality in philosophy, law and Forensic Medicine. Medico-legal methodology and criteria.
7. From the crime scene to the morgue. Explosions, bombing scenes and other dangerous incidents.
8. Forensic Pathology: blunt force injuries, incised injuries, firearms injuries, asphyxia.
9. Healthcare and legal system. Assessment of damage and responsibility. Biological injury, damage to the ability to work. Other types of damage. Confidentiality and consent.
10. Forensic Toxicology. Psychoactive substances and addiction. Fitness to drive a vehicle.
11. Expert witnesses: evaluation and assessment.
12. The health and safety of workers.
13. Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) in research and clinical activities.
14. Regulation (EU) 2017/745 of 5 April 2017 on the use of medical devices.
15. Regulation (EU) 2017/746 of 5 April 2017 on the use of diagnostic devices.
Class lectures with presentation and discussion of slides.
Attendance of lessons is highly recommended.
Scientific sector MED/43.
If the teaching is taught in mixed mode or remotely, changes can be made compared to what is stated in the syllabus to make the course and exams suitable based on the mixed or remote approach.