- Associate Professor of Operational Research (01/A6, MAT/09 - Ricerca Operativa) at the the Department of Economics, University of Bergamo (Italy).
- Associate Editor of the Journal EURO Journal on Computational Optimization (EJCO).
- Associate Editor of the Journal Computational Management Science (CMS).
- Sept. 2018: Italian National Scientific Qualification as Full Professor of Operations Research (01/A6, MAT/09 - Ricerca Operativa).
- Sept. 2018: Italian National Scientific Qualification as Full Professor of Mathematical Methods for Economics and Finance (13/D4, SECS-S/06 - Metodi matematici dell'economia e delle scienze attuariali e finanziarie).
Recent Elected Positions in International Scientific Boards:
- (2018 − 2022) National Coordinator of AIRO Thematic Section of Stochastic Programming.
- (2019 − 2022) Elected member and Secretary of the governing board of the Stochastic Programming Society, https://stoprog.org/cosp-members
- (2019 − 2021) Elected member and Treasurer of the “European Working Group on Stochastic Optimization".
Organization of Conferences, Streams and Sessions:
- Organizer of several invited sessions and streams at AIRO, EURO, APMOD, ICSP, CMS, ISMP and ECSO Conferences.
- Co-chair of the Winter School in Stochastic Programming Passo del Tonale ITALY (Jan. 2017).
- Member of the scientific committee of several international conferences (CMS, ICSP, EURO and ECSO).
Other Editorial Activities:
- Guest Editor of the special issues: "CMS 2016" in CMS, "Stochastic Optimization: Theory and Applications, in memory of Marida Bertocchi" in AOR, "Optimization for Management Science, ICSP2019 conference" in CMS.